Friday, February 27, 2009

Painting

Wendell has gone on a painting frenzy. He painted the main goat shade and their shelter. Then he painted the pressure tank on the well. He has definitely put in overtime this week. Our doe, Emma, is within 10 days of delivery. Then Layla, Blondie and Cloudy will follow suit the next week. Those arrivals will put me on a very strict schedule. My morning and evening chores will become a job and not chores! In a weird way I am looking forward to that. I will be at home much more. For those of you that are planning on coming to Mary Lou's baby shower, please save the date of April 18. We are doing this open house style -- my house and Mary's. Ondrea and I are putting together the details next week and will send out invitations. Most of you know that I am not much of a planner, but more of a stop-by-when-you-want person. Ondrea is very organized and will be a big help!